A newborn blog ... read and comment please

Education without Entertainment is boring! In this blog, we try to bring both to the subject of VLSI! We will have fun with related and unrelated puzzles as to entertain you and ourselves! So your comments and suggestion are an essential part of this journey. Send us new problems, links and puzzles! Join us and lets have fun!

thanks!

Reply to
Reza Sarvari