Xilinx PC4 Download Cable

I am having trouble to program the XCF08P on an Avnet V4LX-EVL-25 evaluation board. The Platform Flash is a ES (Engeneering Sample) version that does not allow programming speeds below 3MHz. Cable setup for my PC4 is 5MHz in Xilinx Impact, but my scope tells me output is just 2.5MHz.

Any Idea to speed things up?

Reply to
sonne123

I am having trouble to program a XCF08P on my Avnet V4LX-EVL-25 evaluation board. The Platform Flash is a ES (Engeneering Sample) version that does not allow programming speeds below 3MHz. Cable setup for my PC4 is 5MHz in Xilinx Impact, but my scope tells me output of my cable is just

2.5MHz.

Any Idea to speed things up?

Reply to
sonne123