Xilinx ISE & StateCad

Good morning, I've designed with statecad a state machine and tested with statebhench all seems to be OK, now I want to automatically generate the sequential circuit associated, how I could do this ?? Thanks

Antonio D'Ottavio

etantonio

You can only generate the HDL code from the StateCAD .. However, you can view RTL Schematic after Synthesizing your design. (add the State Machine to a project, ..etc)

Reply to
Mahmoud