Where is my Digital Up Convertor in Logicore ??!!

F761F19F11782821AAB954E5 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

David,

The DUC is a free IP which can be downloaded from our website. As opposed to other IP, it has been implemented with our System Generator tool and can be downloaded as a source code for System Generator, or a netlist. Please take a look at the following page and let me know if you have any questions.

Sabine

Reply to
sabine