Viterbi Decoders with 4x throughput

Hi all, Does anybody know what are basic techniques to achieve a throughput of 4 bits per clock in FPGA for a viterbi decoder. Basically, what I want is the following: (1.) If I clock Viterbi decoder at clock frequency of 50 MHz to implement in FPGA/ASIC, what basic algorithm should I choose to achieve 200 Mbps throughput that means computing 4 decoding bits per clock. Any thoughts on this will be appreciated. Thanks and Regards Nitin

Reply to
Nitin Jain