Storing Variables into LMB Memory

Hallo, I would store some variables of my software into lmb memory.

I have added a section .lmb using "generate linker script" to the linker.

I have added the following lines to my software:

#define __lmb__ __attribute__((aligned(32),section(".lmb")))

Xuint16 __lmb__ acq_analog_matrix[32][16]; (a global variable)

The software is compiled without reporting errors, but when I load the code into my system it doesn't function.

Instead it function correctly in this way:

Xuint16 acq_analog_matrix[32][16];

Why can't I store a matrix into lmb bram?

Many Thanks Marco

Reply to
Marco T.