SPI c source code to shift register from apex board..

dear all... i m trying to write c cource code for my SPI connection . i m done creating cpu architecture in Apex board 20K200 . The problem is there is no examples for SPI source code provided by altera site.

can anyone give me some help with the source code...

output: 1) through the SPI to shift register with 7-segment 2) produce 0-9 at the 7-segment

Reply to
didier_ja