RE: Xilinx Xact software for XC2018 Logic Cell Array

My friend and I made an FPGA module that may fit your needs. It packs a Spartan-3A XC3S200A onto a breadboard-friendly 64-pin DIP package - super easy to integrate into your own project! No need to solder any small packages by hand!

It has all the necessary support circuitry for the FPGA; it has the 1.2V and

3.3V voltage rails, bypass capacitors, and Flash to hold your configuration, and is programmable via USB. It also has 5V-tolerant I/O and an onboard 8-channel analog-to-digital converter!

Check it out at:

mark2112