QuickSilver's ACM architecture

I am seeking information on QuickSilver Technology's "Adaptive Computing System" framework. Their infrastructure sounded like it would be a really good fit for some work we are doing at NASA MSFC. It appears QuickSilver closed up shop in early 2005... Is anyone here familiar with their architecture framework, and if so, is it still available in any form? Were they any platforms that actually successfully used their offerings?

I'd appreciate any information anyone could provide. Thanks, Anne snipped-for-privacy@nasa.gov

Reply to
Anne