Problem with XESS XSA 3S1000!

I have created a simple project using Microblaze v4.0a and I use XESS XSA 3S1000,XStend v3.0 board. The project only had a seven segment LED pripherial (I used GPIO IP). The EDK8.1i software worked well. Then I downloaded the bitstream file (...\implementation\download.bit). XSTools v4.0.6 was ok, but the board did anything .When I used iMPACT, it showed an error "An error appears in the status register; the CRC Error bit is NOT 0", and couldn't to download to FPGA.

Anyone please give me information about this problem ?

Thank in advance!

Reply to
comp.arch.fpga