Patent Reform Town Hall Meeting (Balt/Washington Area IEEE Consultants Network)

re

/87=3D

a?

Thanks Eric,

This was in our area, but I wasn't able to attend myself. I did hear it was a good presentation.

Rick

Reply to
rickman

Your description reminds me of Zero-knowledge proofs.

Noob

Until I followed that link, I thought that response was a lot more insulting than it turned out to be.

Rob Gaddi

Google for "computing on encrypted data". This is an active research area.

--
Niklas Holsti
Tidorum Ltd

Yeah, that's pretty cool. I didn't know there was a name for it or even any sort of formalization. Sweet.

Eric Jacobsen Anchor Hill Communications

Eric Jacobsen

(snip)

(snip)

Yes, I believe that they are related.

I wondered about that just a little, but was pretty sure that it was real.

-- glen

Reply to
glen herrmannsfeldt