parallel port using XSA-50

Hello All,

I am in need of a tutorial for parallel port programming on the XSA-50 board. Can anyone suggest a great tutorial or program which will teach me how to send data from my XSA-50 board to the computer using the DB-25 connection ? Specifically, I have a board that counts and stores the data on the RAM. I need this data to be outputted by the hardware to the Db-25 where it can be read in by the PC...Also, are there any verilog codes that will do this for me?

Thanks, Uchenna

Reply to
uche