Old XCV50 FPGA and Ethernet

Hi, I am the proud new owner of a Virtex XCV50 sitting on a XESS protoboard.

I know this is an old system but I want to learn about FPGA's and VHDL with it.

Does anyone have a program that I can use to make the Ethernet interface work or perhaps the video inputs. I prefer to have some TCP/IP software so I can connect it to a network and test the ethernet.

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Thanx

Dave Williams

Reply to
quantum

snipped-for-privacy@texas.net (quantum) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

It's always good to go to the XESS website to start searches for things like this. Here is a page for sample projects from XESS and others:

Dr. Dave Van den Bout
XESS Corp.
PO Box 33091
Raleigh NC 27636