Need help for freehdl

Hi, can gvhdl compiled .o files interface with a c-program ? I would like to implement some mathematical function in VHDL and call this function with some input and retrieve the output. Additionally the function should have some memory variables.

Best Regards Thorsten Kiefer

Reply to
Thorsten Kiefer

Am Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014 17:20:32 UTC+2 schrieb Thorsten Kiefer:

I will do a testbench, forget my question

Reply to
Thorsten Kiefer