How do I instantiate an FGEN instance for Atmels Figaro IDS in EDIF?

Specifically it's about how to specify the function to implement in the FGEN instance.

this I have as the cell definition early in the file: [...] (cell fgen (cellType generic) (view fgen (viewType netlist) (interface (parameter FUNCTION (string "")) (port A (direction INPUT)) (port B (direction INPUT)) (port C (direction INPUT)) (port D (direction INPUT)) (port G (direction OUTPUT)) ) ) ) [...]

later I have: [...] (instance C_fgen (viewRef fgen (cellRef fgen (libraryRef &_36_ATMEL_FPGA_47_cells))) (parameterAssign FUNCTION (string "A*B+C*D")) ) [...] cadences edif2fig program chokes on the `string' token

>ERROR (token="(STRING") at line 282 in file: c:\Atmel\examples\at40k\ptest\ptest.edf >>Syntax error found in input file

Am I using `parameter' and `parameterAssign' correctly? If not, what are their semantics? Should I use `property' instead?

???

Reply to
Johann Klammer

Nevermind... seems they want a (property...) in the instantiation...

Reply to
Johann Klammer