Mini Contest with for the best SRL16 based ipcore/idea

Hi

since there seems to be quite a lot of interest of the advance use of SRL16 in Xilinx FPGA's I decided to sponsor a little mini Contest for the best SRL16 based micro IP-Core design.

I think and hope that there are a lot more advance use possibilities in addition to what I have discovered or what have been published by Xilinx.

snipped-for-privacy@truedream.org

Reply to
Antti Lukats