MIL-Qualified RTOS for uBlaze or NiosII

Does anyone know of any MIL-Qualified RTOS to run on uBlaze or Nios2? I normally work with uCLinux, but in this case the MIL contractor/customer needs something that has gone through a MIL qualification process to pry them away from single-board x86 computers.

Does anyone have any experience in this??

Thanks

Reply to
Ted Lechman

"Ted Lechman" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

I know uCOS-II is DO-178B certified, but this is for avionics. It also complies to most rules of MISRA. See

Jeroen

Reply to
Jeroen