Maximum LVDS-rate of Spartan 3E

Does anybody know the maximum LVDS-rate of Spartan 3E? I did not find anything in the datasheets, while the Spartan-3 datasheets says 622 Mb/s IO transfer-rate (I think this is valid for LVDS).

As we know our friends at X & A, when a nice high number gets quietly removed from the feature-list on the front page of the data-sheet, there is a reason for it... Or was I maybe just blind?

Regards,

Thomas

Thomas Entner