Maxim anounce MAX3421E SPI-USB Host/Peri

For those looking at smaller FPGA and USB, this new device has both Host and Peripheral modes, and has a 26MHz SPI link. Interface is via 32 registers, includes 15KV ESD USB drivers.

Opens up FPGA access USB Flash drives as storage, and USB keyboards etc...

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

Yup, that definitly looks nice !

I'd like some of those ... But I didn't find them at digikey or farnell ... Are they already available ?

Sylvain.

Reply to
Sylvain Munaut

It's Maxim - do you really expect them to be available..?

Reply to
Mike Harrison

At least you request samples now and the "buy"section tells about 2 weeks lead time

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Uwe Bonnes

At least you can request samples now and the "buy"section tells about 2 weeks lead time.