MachXO2 internal clock tolerance / accuracy

Hi everyone!

I have a hard time finding the tolerance / accuracy for the internal oscillator for the MachXO2. I seem to remember it being around 5%, which isn't really that great. Can anyone point me in the direction where that's definitively mentioned?!

Cheers!

-Mux

Reply to
tcz2008

Am 14.02.2019 um 05:32 schrieb tcz2008:

It's even slightly worse than 5%:

MachXO2 Family Data Sheet, DS1035 Version 3.3, March 2017 page 3-33:

125.685 133 140.315 MHz

124.355 133 141.645 MHz

MachXO2 sysCLOCK PLL Design and Usage Guide March 2017 Technical Note TN1199, page 28:

The MachXO2 device has an internal oscillator that can be used as a clock source in a design. The internal oscillator accuracy is +/- 5% (nominal). This oscillator is intended as a clock source for applications that do not require a higher degree of accuracy in the clock.

Reply to
Thomas Heller