Low Pin Count (LPC) bus code available?

I'm working on a Low Pin Count (LPC) bus interface and would like to double check my design with an existing implementation. Does anyone have an existing design they could share? Verilog source would be great.

The LPC bus is a protocol developed by Intel to supplant the ISA bus.

Thanks!

John Providenza

Reply to
johnp

What kind of LPC interface are you implementing (slave, master, dma)?

TC

Reply to
TC

I'm working on both master & slave (no DMA support). I found a VHDL module yesterday in OpenCores, I've converted it to Verilog and fixed some bugs in it as well. It seems to be doing the job for me at this point.

John P

Reply to
johnp