Is it possible to use a remote desktop viewer on NIOS Linux

Hello , I am having a project where I need to take control of a pc or a smart phone which has a VNC server using FPGA so I need to run a client from the FPGA side . Is this possible ? My kit is the terasic de2-115 .It has USB controller chip and Ethernet connections .

Reply to
Ahmed Abdelfattah