In NCVerilog, how do I suppress "$readmem warning: words less than that given by address bounds"?

My simulator constantly give me this warning, the reason being that I am unable to predictable the word length of my test vectors, so I defined a 10K array, which is larger than any of the test vector files.

I need to remove this warning so as to make my testing environment look better. How can I suppress this warning ALONE? I have other warnings which I would like not to be suppressed by global NCVerilog settings.

$readmem warning: words in file "./tv/MSG_INPUT_0021_0200_p315.DAT" less than that given by address bounds

Thanks for your idea.

Reply to
Mr. Ken