I use a ftp tool test my V5-based PCIE ethernet NIC controller.

1>uni-upload or uni-download,it works well.occasionally ,the NMI error is trigered if the PH credit is changed from (4)finite to (0)infinite .

why can the PH credit become infinite? it is normal?

2>if upload and download simultaneity,the NIC is halt.it cann't send and receive any packet.

e.g: The upload is progress,and if start to download a big size file ,the NIC will be halt.

however.if the download size is about 20KB. it maybe be ok. if it is

1MB. it will be halt.the tx and rx will stop.

it can be excluded the lnx driver issue. The MAC module is assumed ok.

how to diagnose the issue from PCIE?

Reply to
water9580