Free evaluation of HercuLeS high-level synthesis now available from Ajax Compilers, Inc.

Athens, Greece ? Jule 01, 2013 ? Ajax Compilers, Inc., (http://www.ajax compilers.com) announces the availability of a free evaluation version for its flagship product, the HercuLeS high-level synthesis environment.

The free evaluation is provided upon request; submit a request to info@ajax compilers with "HercuLeS FREE evaluation" as part of the email subject. In order for the request to be processed, do not forget to include the Etherne t MAC address of your preferred machine, where HercuLeS HLS will be install ed. Currently, a Windows XP SP2/SP3 release is available with support for W indows 7 and 32-bit Linux due around July 20, 2013.

According to Nikolaos Kavvadias, Ph.D., cofounder, CEO of Ajax Compilers: " HercuLeS enables a seamless user experience from algorithm to hardware impl ementation. HercuLeS uses a bit-accurate typed-assembly language for whole program descriptions and supports the manipulation of a number of SSA-like (Static Single Assignment) forms. It employs a modular, plug-in structure w here frontends, analyses and optimizations can be added as self-contained e xternal modules upon the core HLS engine. Further, HercuLeS does not rely o n code templates since it uses a purely graph-based backend and utilizes op en specifications such as Graphviz throughout the HLS process. The generate d HDL code is completely vendor- and technology-independent. It is human-re adable and allows for automatic third-party, IP integration through an open process.

As part of our overall marketing strategy, we decided to offer a free versi on of HercuLeS in order to introduce our product to the users. There exist three licensing plans for HercuLeS: FREE, BASIC and FULL, with increasing number of features. It should be noted that we have not posed any time limi tation to any version. The BASIC and FULL versions are available under comp etitive pricing schemes, especially if you take account the extent of provi ded support."

The HercuLeS feature matrix listing all the supported features for each ver sion can be downloaded in PDF format from

Nikolaos Kavvadias