Free downloadable PDF graph paper.

Dear All, I found this online and found it useful. Maybe you will too.

Cheers, Syms.

Reply to
Symon

too.http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/

Very cute. I usually use Visio for making graph paper. They seem to be missing my favorite one - timing diagram paper.

Regards, Gabor

Reply to
Gabor

Where are the Smith charts? I worked with an RF engineer once who was still plotting Smith charts by hand and he said he had to order pads from Smith's widow, who apparently owned some patent on the pattern.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Neilson

This one:

has this statement at the bottom of the webpage:

"The Smith chart is copyrighted by Analog Instruments Company and Anita Smith, executrix of the Estate of Phillip H. Smith. Used with permission."

Cheers, Martin

--
martin.j.thompson@trw.com
http://www.conekt.net/electronics.html