FPGAs and JTAG

Hi All, I am stuck with some JTAG interconnection tests on a board with 9 Xilinx V2Pros and 2 Altera Stratixs. I am using JTAG Technologies VIP Manager for the tests. Somehow the tool / software is getting into errors as it sees 1's on the GND net. I have digged into all possibilities as far as the software and test generation is concerned but am unable to find the source. Maybe the problem is on the hardware but the board works fine even if its failing the JTAG Tests. I know this is not the best place to put this question, but the support from JTAG has been patchy ("you are not the only customers we have" kind of response) and I feel that since a lot of you do board design and test, maybe some of you can give me some pointers. Thanks to all.... Adarsh Kumar Jain CERN, Geneva

Reply to
Adarsh Kumar Jain