FPGA's in bulk and pricing

I was wondering where you can obtain 12Q240C8 parts in small quantities.. but no singles... ie: 10-25, in North America. I usually get my parts from Digikey, but it is $47 CDN a pop, which I believe is quite expensive. What price do you guys normally obtain FPGA's for? Thanks, Jai.

Reply to
jai.dhar

I am posting this again because I don't think my previous one went through, so my apologies if it did and I lost it... I am looking for pricing on Cyclone FPGA's in the 10-20 Quantity range. My usual supplier is Digikey since I'm in Canada, but it costs $50 for a EP1C240 Cyclone, which I think is a lot. What do you guys normally pay for FPGA's, and where can you get them at some volume discount?

Reply to
jai.dhar

Same price as Digikey... and more expensive shipping. Not to mention, no volume discount.

Reply to
jai.dhar