FPGA/HDL/HLS/Digital design centered Master degree online

Hi. I'm looking at universities that offer online/distance (part or full time) master degree based in FPGAs, HDLs/HLS and/or digital design. I wonder if someone knows of such a degree, or can point in the right direction.

Thanks

Reply to
Leonardo Capossio

wonder

I dont think i've heard of any Masters program with a 100% focus on HDLs/FPGAs. What you are likely to find if FPGA is of interest to you is pursuing a Master in either EE with DSP concentration or Computer Science/Engineering. Studying either of these courses should give you much exposure to FPGA's. From my experience you sort of have to build on your experience once you have been exposed to it. For clearer information you can go talk to some technical institutions in regards to this. This is just my opinion. Hope this helps.

chrisnonso

Thanks. Do you have any program in particular that you would recommend ?

Reply to
Leonardo Capossio