symbolic font

Would it be so bad for NG clients to support inline switch control to symbolic font so that one could properly display equations for easy reading?

I wrote a simple LTSPICE display decoder with what information I have on the format that interacts with my NG client.. That seems to work ok. It would be a nice feature how ever, if these NG clients would allow integrated tools to automatically spit out decoded results that may be recognized by the custom add on tools. I did it the hard way and it only works with the client that I use at the moment how ever, I am contemplating writing my own NG client so that it can be simple for any one to add their tools. the only issue here is, getting the NG servers to allow the use of control operations in ASCII text of course.. In the IRC protocols, what I did was integrate X-chat in a window with a browser pan window beside it. it looks like a single app but isn't. when ever a url pops up in the chat window. it automatically opens in the browser window.

Now, for another suggestion here. Maybe It could be a great idea if one would like to run a personal server on their PC using non public ports so that all you need to do is post a URL Dot address that is date coded so that the reader could simply click on it and get a HTML or a simple text dump of encoded streams that only the installed tools will interpret.. Things like switching over to symbolic font, bitmap modes and to the point of dumping LTSPICE prints. Of course, one would need to be on line for this hence the reason for the date code so that the client won't waste it's time attempting the connect.

Idea's makes the work go around.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Or you could post your data to alt.binaries.schematics.electronics

Live Faust, die Jung.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.