Followup to those that downloaded SeaHDL/SimHDL

Hello to the folks that downloaded SeaHDL/SimHDL from

Please tell me your first impressions. The product is still in Beta so let us know if you ran into any 'show stopper' bugs, etc. Does it look like the product might be helpful solving a particular problem, etc? We just got our new rev out which allows the user to create custom primitives for the Simulator.

Thanks for any feedback! snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com

Reply to
joe