erasing a MAX device

A feature forgotten by the developpers of the MaxPlus2 software is the ability to just erase a (MAX) device. Having some troubles with some other hardware which should have defined output pins going to defined input pins on a MAX3128 leads to this device not being initialized. This makes the MAX3128 have open inputs drawing too much power.

There wasn't any problem before the MAX3128 was programmed, and I therefore wish to erase the MAX3128. Just erase.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

BTW. I found the appnote telling about using the JAM player. jam -dDO_ERASE ...

But why not just have a button in the usual software ?

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar