Comparison of the Co-verification tools for SoC/ASIC

Dear colleagues,

I need to find out that which verification tool would be better (overall) for the (Co)-Verification of the SoC/ASIC. We are thinking of making comparison between Seamless and Quickturn/Cadence product i.e. Cobalt.

I know Cobalt has certain benefits such as: faster speed, Higher capacity.

But still I need to know the following:

- complexity in setting-up the environment (Seamless&Specman both)

- User friendly

- Nature of the results (% wrong values in result)

- Effort required to make the environment working for simulation

- Whether valid for synchronous designs only or more

- Debug capability

I will really appreciate help from the gurus of the design/verification community.

Best regards, rajan

Reply to
rajan

My type is HES.