Commercial Z180 / 64180 core

Hi,

Is anyone aware of a real (that is -- actually available) Z180 or

64180 core where the peripherals have all (or even mostly) been implemented. There are obviously some Z80 cores around, but they are just CPU's.

TIA,

-- Regards, Gavin Melville snipped-for-privacy@acclipse.co.nz

Reply to
Gavin Melville

Shadows of the past. I was "The Applications Department" for the Z80, 27 years ago. Good things never die :-) Peter Alfke

Reply to
Peter Alfke

Hi Peter,

And life was simpler too...

That was about the time I started coding for it, on my uncle's TRS80. I could have started earlier but I had to learn English first in order to read Rodnay Zaks's book ;-)

Ah.. the times...

Ben

Reply to
Ben Twijnstra