Can't read external Flash in a V4 based PPC system through gdb

This is a weird problem. I have a MPMC2 based PPC system with Flash memory attached via opb_emc. The design works fine including the flash memory, which is used for loading FPGA itself amongst other things. However I can't read its content from gdb. All I see is zeros... I am using EDK8.2 for this project and I believe I used to be able to read the flash just fine. It is possible though that when I did it last time I had EDK8.1... Does anyone have an idea of what I can be doing wrong here?

Thanks, /Mikhail

Reply to
MM