Beta sites needed

I'm part of a new startup, Zeidman Technologies, that's developing a new software tool, called SynthOS, that will automatically generate an RTOS that's optimized for your hardware. This RTOS has a tiny footprint, only includes code that you actually use, checks for certain hazards and race conditions, and can speed your development time. It can be used for multi-processor systems. It's particularly useful for platform SOCs like the ones from Xilinx, Altera, and LSI Logic. We're looking for beta customers. If you think that this tool can help you on an upcoming project, please contact me (see contact info below). Feel free to forward this message to colleagues that might benefit from SynthOS.

Thanks, Bob Zeidman President Zeidman Technologies Phone: 408.255.9279 Fax: 408.255.4881 Web:

Email: snipped-for-privacy@ZeidmanConsulting.com

Reply to
bob