Apart from IEEE, is there some another journals for publishing an FPGA article?

Hi, I would like to know if someone could recommend me some journal for publishing my article about FPGA.

Reply to
Pablo

Pablo posted: "Hi, I would like to know if someone could recommend me some journal for publishing my article about FPGA."

If you search for FPGA on

you can find such journals.

Reply to
Colin Paul Gloster

If you can make it Xilinx-centric, you might be able to get it into Xilinx's XCELL rag. I think it's a pretty well-read forum, but the articles have to be fairly short and readable; i.e., not heavy on the differential equations. -Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Neilson