ANN CPLD add-on module for Nintendo DS game console

Hi

I have a few (5 at the moment) of NDS CPLD boards manufactured, the preliminary user manual is here

from that public google project are also available VHDL examples and C code for this CPLD board the C code example includes Xilinx XSVF player adapter to NDS ARM9

It fits the NDS slot-2 and can be reprogrammed in system, there are many application areas like

wifi-enables JTAG programmer, etc..

NDS is a nice portable wife-enabled platform, the CPLD add on makes it useable for many applications like standalone programmer, etc. etc.

as I only have 5 pieces from the manufacturing test batch they are only for sell at ebay

the production site is however ready to make them at short notice

Antti Lukats

Reply to
Antti

Yeah, but is she any good at Super Mario? :-) Cheers, Syms.

Reply to
Symon

LOL, uuups

wi-fi not wife!

ROTFL BTW, at school when I was asked to write "LOVE" I wrote "LAW"

Antti is smiling

Reply to
Antti