AD: ACEX 1K50 FPGA board clearance sale

I have a few Altera ACEX 1K50 board for sale:

Each board contains: ACEX EP1K50TC144-3 128 KB RAM 512 KB Flash (configuration and user data) MAX EPM7032 for configuration from Flash serial interface with MAX3232 watchdog with LED Voltage regulators for 3V3 and 2V5

each board for EUR 75,- (about $ 90,-). Original list price was EUR 145,-

Pictures and schematic of this board at:

Martin

---------------------------------------------- JOP - a Java Processor core for FPGAs:

Martin Schoeberl

I am curious as to why you chose the -3 version of the chips. In order to keep the cost to a minimum, Altera does not spec or test the PLL in the -3 parts, effectively removing it from operation. Have you tried to use the PLL in these devices?

--
Rick "rickman" Collins

rick.collins@XYarius.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
rickman

and I have some chips I want to get rid of:

6 pcs. ACEX 1K50TC144-3 7 pcs. MAX EPM7032AETC44-10 about 130 pcs. HY62V8100BLLT1-70 (128 KB 70 ns SRAM)

Martin

---------------------------------------------- JOP - a Java Processor core for FPGAs:

Martin Schoeberl

No, I have not. I used the -3 to produce a low-cost board some time ago.... When the ACEX was the low-cost chip -- at these days even more expensive than a Cyclone today.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Schoeberl