X-Y Display on 2465B

Hi,

I've gotten a new scope and can't figure out how to get an X-Y display like i can on the old scopes at school. The Tek 2465B is much nicer, but more complicated.

It is probably something simple, and in the manual (which I've read) that I am missing here.

I've made a little "Octopus" that I want to learn to use so I need to know: How do I get an X-Y display on a 2465B? Thank you very much!

the novice

Reply to
A.Neophyte

Simply turn the Time/Div knob fully CCW. Ch1 is X, select CH2 for Y.

Reply to
Bob Koller