Wiltron 560A input module 560A-B-11351

Hi there, I've got a a trouble repairing an input module 560A-B-11351 owned by a friend of mine. He gave me it with the Network Analyzer service manual, so I have the inner block diagram of the input module, but not the electrical diagram of it. Since one of the two 8 pins open frame input chips is faulty (and I don't know what it could be), does anybody know what are those chips? My friend said me he knows that the older model 560 used 2 thermal coupled j-fets instead of those chips, but I don't imagine how it could be, since the chips have 8 pins and two j-fets just 6! Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Reply to
Max65