What electronics do I need for a space-ship?

My Spaceship should fly to Uranus in some months.How can I protect the elecronics from the dangerous cold and radiation in space?

Should I build-in a laser-cannon to destroy asteroids or evil UFOs?

What electronics do I need to send and receive data from earth ?

Reply to
Alberto Panno-Peano

Searching for Klingons?

Buy elecronic insurance?

If the Flying Object is Unidentified, then how do you know it's Evil?

None, since nobody on Earth is interested in your data.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Price