Wanted: Connector Insert 97-24-4P and 4S

Cross-Posted to sci.electronics.cad, sci.electronics.components, sci.electronics.equipment.

Looking for some Amphenol 97 series connector inserts:

97-24-4P 97-24-4S

Or an MS3102A or MS3106A connector with these inserts fitted, ie:

MS-3102A-24-4P MS-3106A-24-4S

Or any combination to get us the inserts.

These are 3 X #16 pin and one #0 large pin, a bit unusual but we had no problems getting them a couple of years ago, we probably had the last stocks! :-))

Looking for 25 pieces of each, offering IRO $20 plus shipping each connector/insert.

Probably a West Coast USA surplus shop job, and I'll be out there next week having a scout around, but if anyone knows of any stock, we would be most grateful for a lead.

Many thanks,

Peter

Peter A Forbes