Want To Buy: Used JTAG debugger/flash programmer

I am looking for a jtag debugger to use on an embedded system that includes flash programming capability. I would prefer a used Abatron BDI2000 or other main line jtag debugger. I would prefer MIPS32 but will consider JTAG debugger for other architectures if I can license MIPS32 for that particular JTAG debugger.

Thanks in advance. Kyle reply to unixe NOSPAM comcast NOSPAM net (remove the nospams and convert the )

Reply to
Kyle Unice