Vertical and Horizontal Sync Rate for a HDTV Philips 32PF9631D

Hello, I'm using this LCD TV (aPhilips 32PF9631D) as a monitor (OS=Linux) For the moment I've got 1024x768 pixel resolution I wish to get a 16/9 format (1360x768). For that I need to know this caracteristics Vertical Sync Rate (minimum and maximum) Horizontal Sync Rate (minimum and maximum) Where could I get those informations (Philips technical support is answerless) Cordialy eric

Reply to
eric_tnf