Velleman PPS10 RS232 serial cable

Hello

i just have got the above handheld oscilloscope,the RS232 cable is missing

I was not able to find the schematic on the web, i don't think it is complicated,i'm just in doubt about is it only Tx or Rx too? The translation to(and from,if necessary) RS232 levels is done inside the scope or in the cable itself? Please,can anyone link it or post it directly to me at "blisca snail tiscali dot it"?

Many thanks in advance

Diego

blisca

Why not contact Velleman in Europe?

They are in Belgium, just around the corner from Italy...

John :-#)#

John's  Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
                      www.flippers.com
John Robertson

Can't be complicated with the type of connector used...

Dunno about your web, googling mine for "PPS10" and "serial cable" brings me here:

Cheers!

Reply to
c4urs11

Il 23/10/2014 21:55, c4urs11 ha scritto: > On Thu, 23 Oct 2014 16:56:25 +0200, blisca wrote: >> I was not able to find the schematic on the web, i don't think it is >> complicated,i'm just in doubt about is it only Tx or Rx too? > > Can't be complicated with the type of connector used... > > Dunno about your web, googling mine for "PPS10" and "serial cable" > brings me here: >

> > Cheers! > Thanks to you both

Shame on me,i have the same result at first page, When i did the search starting with the word "Velleman" the same result is hidden at..2nd page,not very far,i admit it, but i didn't try to open it.

Many thanks !

Diego

Reply to
blisca

WHY is the page so goddamn dark? This is the worst, darkest page i have seen yet!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Checking out his homepage links: "sorcery 101" There you are...

Cheers!

Reply to
c4urs11

I have seen many pages much worse. I consider using dark grey text on a light grey background to be worse. A dark page may be a bit depressing, but at least I can read it easily.

--

Rick
Reply to