Tek 7854 functions

What are the so-called "waveform computer" abilities of the 7854? Did it have any real usefulness?

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
underscore and remove the last word.

Back when I used one of these extensively in the late 80's, the waveform calculator was quite useful for me, mainly for waveform measurements and manipulations. Rise/Fall times, pulse widths, amplitude measurements, etc. We ran some semi-automated testing that also used some of these functions too.

Reply to
w2aew