Spares for Eizo F77

Hi,

I'm trying to get some spares for an Eizo F77 - the LOPT is "clicking" - arcing over maybe? Otherwise its fine.

Eizo in the UK (PDS Ltd.) refuse to supply any spares for it claiming its out of support.

Are there any other options? Its a very nice monitor, and I really don;t want to trash it...

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike Deblis

Can you see the arcing? I've repaired similar problems with some silicone caulk, just make sure you use clear silicone and not latex, and let it cure for 24 hours before applying power.

Reply to
James Sweet

The flyback transformer is a common problem on the F77. I had to replace mine a few years ago. I did some research but finally had to turn to EIZO to get one. It costs about 70 Euro for a new one.

Best regards

Guy

Reply to
scheveguy