Scope Tester.

A few years back Tektronics produced an oscilloscope tester ! It was a small battery operated unit with a 9 volt PP3 battery on one side of a PCB. Does anyone have a circuit or information about this ?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards:
                Baron.

baron schrieb:

Hi Baron

I have the complete set. Included is a little booklet with the description how the tests should be performed and what they will/can uncover. Then there is a very short description of the test methods, but unfortunately in German.

HTH

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

I'm not sure what you're trying to do, but if it's calibration, Tektonix makes the CG 5001, CG 5010, CG 5011 and CG 551AP oscilloscope calibrators. However, these are all very pricy at $500 and up. For example:

Then, there's the Eico #495 scope calibrator for $40:

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Reinhard Zwirner Inscribed thus:

Hello Reinhard, Thankyou for your response.

My German is almost non existent. :-( However I would be very pleased to obtain a copy of the booklet !

--
Best Regards:
                Baron.

Jeff Liebermann Inscribed thus:

Thanks Jeff, No nothing quite as complicated ! I came across this unit hiding in the bottom of an old Tektronics scope soft case along with some probes and a manual. I'm just curious about it.

--
Best Regards:
                Baron.

baron schrieb:

Hello Baron,

You're welcome.

That doesn't matter as it turned out that the German text is more or less the translation of the explanations on page 3 of the booklet.

You can find it (till Sunday) here (about 21 MB):

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

Fantastic :-) I'm downloading it now. Its very kind of you. Many Thanks.

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.