Re: what will plug into a Fluke 87's test-lead jacks?

I want to make up my own custom test leads for my Fluke 87.

> >What item, sold in mass-distribution at consumer type retail outlets, >will work as a plug? > >Alternatively, I could do a simple fabrication What shop item would >be a good starting point to modify from, to plug into the jacks on >this thing?

Shrouded 4mm plugs are available at any decent electronic parts supplier. Unshrouded ones will also work.

Reply to
Mike Harrison

In article , snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com mentioned...

Looks like a good place to get quality test leads. For day-to-day use, _every_ tech needs a good set of test leads.

Except an 18-2heeler filled with DLT tapes!  Gives a new meaning to
"sneakernet"!
Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, Dar